Blue lagoon, island Solta and island Brac private boat tour from Split
Our offer is a whole day boat excursion (6 locations) with transfer from / to your accommodation in Split and Kastela.
The day begins with a visit UNESCO’s Trogir from the 3rd century b.C., with stunning St. Lawrence cathedral from the 13th century.
Krknjasi (Blue Lagoon) are a wonderful oasis of idyllic, small islands with turquoise sea and pebble beaches, called the Blue Lagoon. After swimming and enjoying the Krknjasi, we go to the island of Solta with its beautiful small authentic place Maslinica where you can refresh yourself and enjoy in true Dalmatian atmosphere.
Next place we will visit is Necujam bay on island Solta. This place is perfect for snorkeling because you can feel extraordinary experience of snorkeling around a big sunken fishing boat. We will help you to keep this moment by taking photos with underwater Go- pro camera.
Stomorska bay on island Solta is time and ideal place for lunch.
Taste specific Croatian mediterranean gastronomy like grilled fresh fish, shells, shrimps, red or white wine, mangel, olive oil, caper plant …Don't worry, you can get all the information from our skipper.
Milna on island Brač, time for sightseeing and drink. Enjoy refreshing drink in one of the most beautiful ‘little towns” on the Dalmatian coast and the best natural harbor on the island of Brac.
Just like Emperor Diocletian did thousands years ago.
- 08:00h Start from: Split, Kastela
- 08:30h Trogir, time for sightseeing and coffee
- 09:30h Blue Lagoon (Krknjasi), time for swimming and snorkeling
- 11:00h Maslinica island Solta, time for sightseeing and drink
- 12:30h Necujam bay island Solta, time for swimming and snorkeling
- 13:30h Stomorska bay island Solta, time for lunch
- 15:30h Milna on island Brac time for sightseeing and drink
- 17:00-17:30h Return to Split, Kastela or Trogir
Max 11 persons per boat
Price: from 5625 kn approx.750 euros per boat
Price includes: boat, fuel, skipper, wine, water, snorkeling equipment, transfer.