Horse riding near Split
This family ranch is located in the village near Split, in the quiet part of Dalmatinska Zagora and on a short drive from Split. This rural region offers a varied riding ground from the mountains of Svilaja and Mosec to small villages, ancient Roman roads and cattle paths and untouched nature trails. It is a quiet place and is also very accessible for nature rest in the wildlife. Horse riding is perfect for beginners and for experienced horse riders. For those who are lucky to gallop in the open field, ride trough the old Dalmatian villages and love to explore the nature and beauty of the Dalmatian Zagora.
Price per person: 80,00 euro
Minimum: 2 persons
Maximum: 6 persons
- Horse riding for 1:30 - 2 hours
- Welcoming drink
- coffee, tea
- Lunch (homemade "peka" with potatoes, grilled)
- Salad / bread
- Beverage / aerated juice, plain water, white / black wine, mineral water
- English Language Guide
The price does not include:
- transfer to destination
The term during the morning: the beginning of riding at 9 hours.
The term during the afternoon: the beginning of the ride at 16 hours.
Duration of horseback riding and lunch is about 3 - 3.5 hours + transfer
- For riding, it is necessary to take long pants, sneakers.
EXTRA Upon request:
We are able to offer you additional services:
- transfer from Split and its surroundings to the location and after the completion of the activity back to the desired address
- combination with excursion to Klis, Sinj, Hrvace