Jeep safari Kozjak from Split / Trogir
This jeep safari from Split / Trogir uses special off-road vehicles with professional drivers.
Part of the jeep ride takes place through nature and the old field roads with perhaps some obstacles that we will go through with our jeep gives you a pleasant Off road driving experience and is suitable for all ages.
Spend the afternoon with family or friends in an interesting jeep ride through the Kastela and Trogir hinterland.
We start the adventure by picking you up at the address of your accommodation where we will take you back after the jeep safari.
Partial off road drive, Bible Garden, ethno village Skopljanci, Malacka, tasting of Dalmatian wine, cheese and prosciutto, panoramic sunset view on Split, Kastela, Trogir and islands!
We have it all on this unique jeep ride near Split.
Take your camera with you!
You have the opportunity to make unique pictures to remember your vacation in Croatia ....
Departure from Kastela, Split, Trogir 16:00 - 16:30h
- Departure from the guest accommodation address.
Arrival at Bible Garden 16:45h
- A visit to the natural sights of Kaštela. A place where Croats have been living since the seventh century. Visit to the church from the 11th century, with a garden that has a collection of almost all the plants mentioned in the Bible, including an olive tree donated and dedicated by Pope John Paul II.
Arrival in ethno village Skopljanci 18:00h
- Visit to the ethno village preserved and restored in an authentic way as it was 150-200 years ago. A visit to the collection of artwork and everyday supplies of Dalmatian people throughout history. You can also try the old “Balote” game on the playground for over 120 years old. Visiting this place will bring you back to a time and customs when people did not have electricity, internet or cell phones, and yet they did all their daily activities and enjoyed their free time.
Arrival to Malacka (Mountain Lodge) - sightseeing 18:45h
- Visit location from which you will get the true dimension of Split, Kastela, Trogir and the islands. During clear days, the view will almost reach the coast of Italy.
Tasting of Dalmatian wine, cheese and prosciutto 19:15h
- You will have the opportunity to taste authentic Dalmatian hinterland products: Drniški prosciutto, Lećevački cheese and autochthonous varieties of white red wine.
Arrival at Putalj Mountain Lodge – sightseeing 20:30h
- A visit to a mountain lodge on the eastern side of Kozjak mountain, over 600 meters above sea level with an unforgettable, romantic sunset view over the Bay of Kastela.
Arrival at destination 21: 00h
- Return to the guest accommodation.
Price per person: 100,00 euros.
Price includes: off road vehicles, fuell, drivers/guides, degustations.
- Minimum is group of 3 people to organize jeep safari ( 300,00 euros)
- Recommended use of clothing and footwear for outdoors activity.
- The "Jeep safari Kozjak from Split / Trogir" can be further configured with the included dinner, hiking skills course on a natural rock accompanied by guides and other guests wishes.