Luxury Blue cave tour from Split - All inclusive!
Price: 200.00 Euros per person
* children from 2 to 10y/o - 150.00 Euros
PRIVATE TOUR (up to 13 persons) - on request
ROUTE: Split - island Biševo (Blue Cave) - island Vis (Komiža) - island Budikovac / Vis archipelago (Blue Lagoon) - island Vis (lunch) -island Hvar (Hvar town) - Split
This is uniqe luxury all inclusive Blue cave tour lasting more than 10h and it includes almost everthing you can ask for: brand new fully equpied speed boat, all admission fees, grilled lunch in private bay, drinks, snacks, ice cream...
Tour starts in Split at about 7:30h with short brief about trip. From Split you are going directly to the main attraction - Blue cave on island Biševo. Boat ride takes about 1h and 30-45 minutes depending on conditions and has breakfast included. There crew will buy you tickets and offical government company takes you inside the Blue cave for sightseeing. Just reminder that due to large number of visitors sightseeing lasts about 5-10 minutes (regulated by government company) and waiting in line may occur but as we are starting earlier then others to minimize or avoid waiting.
Then we are going to Komiža - an old fishermen village on island of Vis where you can take a swim, coffee break or go sightseeing and taking pictures.
Third destination is Blue lagoon of Budikovac island in Vis archipelago - beautiful and crystal clear sea is perfect spot for swimming and snorkeling (we provide the gear) or sunbathing while enjoying the music and drinks on the boat.
After Blue lagoon we are going to Milna bay on island Vis to eat homemade grilled lunch made by our own chef. Lunch is in our own summer home in small bay - no waiting lines, no crowd and other tour companies and as crew is in contact with the chef lunch is ready moment you arrive at destination. After lunch you can take a swim and snorkel in the bay (towels and gear provided), drink coffe or enjoy ice cream...
Last destination is famous Hvar town on island of Hvar. You will have 2h of free time to take a walk and explore this historic town and its hill fortress, take photos or go swimming.
Now is time to go back to Split where you will arrive between 18:15h - 18:30h with memories that will last you a lifetime.
STARTING LOCATION: Split
DURATION: Approx. 10-11h
WEEKLY SCHEDULE: every day.
PERSON: 9-13 guests
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Fuel, Skipper & hostess, Blue cave entrance fee, Snorkeling gear, Swimming aids, Towels on the boat, Safety equipment on the boat, Free Wi-Fi, Jackets, Docking fees & VAT
- Pastries breakfast, Grilled lunch & drinks in summer house, Drinks on the boat (beer, wine, soft drinks, sodas), Drinks during the lunch, Ice cream after the lunch, Coffee after the lunch, Bottled water on the boat
- In the event of bad weather conditions or harsh weather conditions, we reserve the right to change the route or cancel the tour for the benefit of all passengers. This decision is made by the captain. In that case, you have the right to redirect the trip (another day) or to receive a refund in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions.
As this is a powerboat tour at the open sea please note:
- Pregnant ladies not eligible
- Disabled persons not eligible
- People with back problems not eligible
- Drinks included, but not a booze cruise
- We can not control the nature or the weather