Magic tour - Krka waterfalls and Blue lagoon from Split (Croatia)
Full day excursion: 8:00 - 18:30
Departures June: Wednesday
Departures July-October: Wednesday and Friday
- Explore the Krka National Park on a walking tour with a guide
- Take a look at the magnificent Skradinski buk, one of the most famous natural beauties of Croatia
- Cruise a mega catamaran and swim in the sky blue sea
- Bathing stop in the Blue Lagoon
- Stop for free time and swimming in the beautiful bay Necujam on the island of Solta
- Sunbathe on deck and admire the islands
This tour combines an amazing tour of the Krka waterfalls together with unforgettable experiences on a tour with the mega catamarate Plava laguna and Šolta.
The land program of our one-day trip begins with a professional guide who will take you by bus to see the beautiful Krka waterfalls from Split. When we arrive in the National Park, our land program begins with a guided tour of the Krka. During the walking tour you will hear all about Krka, a natural and karst phenomenon with its seven travertine waterfalls.
After the guided tour you will still have free time to explore and take unforgettable photos, and who can imagine a better landscape than the beautiful landscapes and Skradinski buk, one of the most unusual and beautiful landscapes of the National Park.
The guide will wait at the scheduled time to continue the tour with a bus transfer to the place of embarkation where the catamaran tour will start.
Our boat tour begins with a relaxing cruise to the spectacular Blue Lagoon Bay where you will have a long swimming break while lunch will be served on board. Taste our chicken salad and try the open bar to enjoy every second of this natural paradise.
The road continues to the beautiful island of Solta. Refresh yourself in the crystal blue sea, while fresh fruit and homemade cakes will be served on board.
A panoramic cruise back to Split is the perfect end to this unforgettable day trip, but also a way to explore the beautiful landscape of the city that takes your breath away from the sea.
08:00 A bus trip starts from Split to the Krka National Park
10:00 - 12:30 Guided tour and free time in the National Park for Photography
12:30 - 13:30 Bus ride to the port of Trogir and direct boarding on a catamaran
13:45 Boarding the catamaran and starting the catamaran tour
14:15 - 16:00 stop in the Blue Lagoon, Krknjaši - lunch on board
16:00 - 16:30 Continuation of the cruise to Solta
16:30 - 17:30 Nečujam Beach - fresh fruit and dessert
17:30 - 18:30 Return to Split
Price per person
Adults: 750.00 kn approx. 100 Euros
Youth (13 - 18 years): 750.00 kn approximately 100 Euros
Children (4 -12 years): 375,00 kn approximately 50 Euros
Children (0-3 years): free
Included in the price:
- Air-conditioned bus with a guide from Split to the Krka National Park
- Tour of the Krka National Park + free time (2.5 hours)
- All inclusive drinks on catamaran: coffee, beer, red / white wine, soft drinks, water
- Food (chicken salad, cakes, fruit) on a catamaran
- Catamaran ride with two bathing stops - Blue Lagoon and Solta
- Half-day catamaran tour: (approximately 5-hour catamaran tour)
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Not included in the price:
- Tips for crew and guide
- Ticket to the National Park (guide will raise money on the bus to buy tickets)
- Please prepare the exact amount in Croatian kuna for the ticket to the park.
In this way you get tickets for the Krka National Park at a reduced price:
Adults: 150 kn approximately 20 Euros
Children (7-17 years): 60 kn approximately 8 Euros
Children (under 7 years): free of charge
Place of departure: At the beginning of the promenade Riva, Split
Address: Trg dr. Franje Tuđmana, Split
NOTE: Please arrive at the meeting place at 7:45 am.
Departure time: 8:00 am
Place of return: Split port
COVID security measures
- There is a hand pump for disinfection on board
- Disinfection of vessel surfaces during the day
- Ticket purchase and registration is contactless
- Avoid giving hands
- In the bus transport Split to NP Krka you are obliged to bring and wear a mask.
Payment and cancellation
- for reservations within 3 working days from the desired date, payment is made exclusively online (we send a link to your e-mail) with a fee for online payment + 5%
- for reservations 3 and more working days in advance from the desired date, transaction payment is possible (in the offer we send payment details)
- in case you cancel the paid reservation up to 48 hours before the start of the trip, we keep 30% of the paid amount
- for cancellation within 48 hours we keep the entire amount paid