Quad safari Vis- Military tour
Join us and you will experience a spectacular quad adventure on the island of Vis, which is said to be the last oasis of the Mediterranean. An island full of natural beauty that hides many military secrets from the time of the former Yugoslavia.
Our experienced guide will take you through the wine routes and the most beautiful nature you have ever seen. We will take you to the most interesting historical and natural places, including the highest peak of the island (Hum 587m), the old military airport from II. World War and the military missile base Stupiste.
You will also visit, in our opinion, the most interesting building hidden in the heart of the island of Vis, and that is the Atomic War Command Vis. ARK Vis (atomic shelter) which has an important historical significance, both for the island of Vis and for the Republic of Croatia, and was built as part of the former Yugoslav defense system. Each of these places will be supported by our Guide with many facts and interesting stories.
The trip starts in Komiza, then we visit the abandoned missile military base Stupiste and the Atomic War Command Vela Glava and continue to the highest peak of the island of Vis-Hum. The tour consists of a combination of driving on the road and macadam and does not require prior knowledge of driving an ATV, but it is also interesting for more experienced drivers.
- Basic military tour around 3.5 h
- Extended military tour with swimming around 5 h
- Extended military tour with wine tasting around 5.5 h
Starting location: Komiza (Vis)
Basic military tour
- 1 person per quad 750 kn approximately 100 euros
- 2 people per quad 900 kn approximately 120 euros
Extended military tour with swimming
- 1 person per quad 825 kn approximately 110 euros
- 2 people per quad 975 kn approximately 130 euros
Extended military tour with wine tasting
- 1 person per quad 900 kn approximately 120 euros
- 2 people per quad 1050 kn approximately 140 euros
Included in the price:
- fuel, helmet, guide
- short driving course
- transfer from and to accommodation on the island of Vis (in case of stay outside the town of Komiza)
- the driver must have a driver's license for category B.
- it is necessary to sign a disclaimer
- it is advisable to wear closed shoes, bring a bottle of water and sunscreen.
Minimum number of people: 2 people.
Maximum number of people: 12 people.
Extra on request:
- lunch organization
- speedboat transfer from Split, Trogir and from the island of Hvar