Canoeing - Srijane
Life is not measured by the number of exhalations we make by the number of moments that leave us breathless. Try rafting / canoeing on Cetina, stay breathless, have fun, relax, create a memory, live your life.
Cetina will provide equal pleasure to both beginners and experienced adrenaline fans.
The excursion is ideal for family gatherings, group parties and enjoyment in nature.
The canoeing down the river takes 3 - 3:30h , and the stretch is 10 km long.
The start is Srijane (Čikotina Lađa), and the goal is Blato on Cetina.
All our guests receive all the necessary professional equipment (helmet, suit, vest ...).
Previous experience is not required. Our guides are trained in Croatia's mountain rescue service.
Activity starts at: 10:00 (01.05 - 14.06, 01.09 - 31.10)
9:30 and 15:00 (15.06.-31.08.).
RECOMMENDATION: Take a swimsuit, towel, sneakers or sandals that you can tear off, spare clothing and footwear.
Price down river: 250,00 kn approx.35 euros
* Prices refer to one person including boat and equipment rental, guided tours, insurance and local transport (Omiš).
EXTRA Upon request:
We are able to offer you an additional service:
- Transfer from Split and its surroundings to the location and after the completion of the activity back to the agreed address
- combination with Omiš excursion
- Additional activities rafting, zip, walking and hiking
- PEKA with side dish and bread - 14 euro / 100,00 kn (minimum 4 persons)
- GRILL with side dish and bread - 14 euro / 100,00 kn
* Drinks are not included in the price
We also offer traditional Poljica dish, a specialty - SOPARNIK
Poljički Soparnik is an authentic traditional dish on the UNESCO list of protected intangible heritage. It is a traditional product from the Turkish tour of the Republic of Poljica. The main ingredient is Dalmatian spinach. The specialty of this product is precisely in the preparation and the way of roasting.
Price Soparnik: 51 euro / 380,00 kn.