Sunset sea kayaking in Split
End your day on the sea in the best possible way with the combination of swimming, snorkeling, cliff jumping and amazing views of the sun setting behind the mountain while you paddle around the Marjan Park peninsula.
This tour starts with a safety briefing and some basic paddling instructions before launching into the Adriatic Sea for the best summer activity in Split.
This is amazing small group adventure and it will take you around Marjan Park peninsula where you will enjoy amazing views of Kaštela bay and the surrounding mountains while your guide shares lots of fun local facts about Split and Dalmatia.
After reaching the stop point of your tour you will be able to enjoy some cliff jumping, snorkeling and take a lot of photos with the underwater camera supplied by the guide.
Refreshed from the swim, you will paddle back to your starting point listening to music while the sun sets behind the mountains, creating an amazing and breathtaking view for your everlasting memory from this tour.
Price per person: 39 € / 290 kn
Minimum number of persons: 2
Location: Split / Marjan park
Duration: 3-4 h
Trail length: app 10 km
Difficulty: easy / moderate
Previous experience: not necessary
Kids on tour:
- please let us know if there will be children on the tour as they must be accompanied by the adults
Minimum age: 12
1.5. – 31.5. at 15:00
1.6. – 31.8. at 15:30
1.9. – 15.10. at 15:00
What to bring:
- a towel, bathing suit, hat, sunglasses, change of clothes, wet shoes, sunscreen, refreshing drink (min.1,5 l per person), snack and underwater camera
- Paddling and safety instruction, licensed tour guide, sit on top double kayaks, life jacket, paddle and watertight barrel for your belongings, mask with snorkel, insurance, transfer from and to the meeting point and photos from the tour.
- Not recommended for people with the back problem
- The operator has the right to cancel tours without previous notice in case of bad
- All participants sign written waiver form before the start of the tour